All Signature models come with a custom pressure gauge for the instant feedback and targeted ‘Espresso’ precision. They are also equipped in a removable attachment for the portafilter base which will host the PRO's brewing head when you decide to upgrade.
- Espresso maker with Detachable Brewing Head - Easy to use and clean
- Professional quality espresso at home
- No cables, no batteries or electronics
- Durable - Aluminum press stand and stainless steel Brewing head
- Portable - comes with carrying case
- Comes with a stainless steel tamper
- Comes with Pressure Gauge
- Matte Black and Copper-Plated portafilter base
- Weight (Pressure Kit): 3.2kg (7lbs)
- Case Size: 32cm x 23cm x 8cm (12.5"L x 9"W x 3.25"H)
- Assembled Size: 30cm x 15cm x 25cm (12"L x 6"W x 10"H)
- Cylinder Water Capacity: 60ml
- Lever Pressure: 6 BAR to 10 BAR
- Shot Extraction Time: Target between 25 and 40 seconds
- Shot Volume: Roughly 45ml
- Coffee Grounds Input Weight: Recommended between 12 and 18 grams
What you will need:
- Freshly roasted coffee beans | We recommend our House Blends
- A burr grinder, to freshly grind your beans minutes before brewing | Check out our grinders
- Rapid boiled water, at a target temperature range around 94 degrees Celsius
- Some passion to press down the lever
NEO, Classic and Signature Warranty
The Flair Espresso Maker NEO, Classic and Signature models Standard Press Stand and metal Brewing Cylinders are warranted against functional defects for three (3) years from the purchase date, when used in accordance with all operating instructions.
Parts that are more subject to normal wear and tear, such as O-rings, Silicone Sleeve, Piston, Pressure Gauge and Portafilter are warranted against defects in material, design or workmanship for six (6) months from the purchase date, although these items are expected to last beyond the warranty.
General Warranty Terms
Proof of purchase is required to validate the warranty period.
All above warranties apply only when the product and parts are used in accordance with all operating instructions. The warranty does not include shipping costs. The warranty becomes void if the product or parts are modified, abused or improperly used, damaged by accident or neglect, or if any parts are improperly installed.
Email email@example.com with any questions about a possible defect. All defective product claims will be handled on an individual basis by our Customer Service that will ask you to describe the problem and provide the purchase date and location. Upon confirmation of the defect, we will give you a Return Material Authorization (RMA) for you to use and return the product or defective part. The RMA number must be clearly written on the side of the shipping box in which you return the product. Unless otherwise instructed by us, the product or parts must be sent freight prepaid to our company address and not to the store it was purchased from. Customers are liable for shipping costs.
Intact Idea makes no other warranties, express or implied, and specifically excludes warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Intact Idea’s liability under this warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective part(s), whichever may apply. Intact Idea shall not be responsible for any damages or personal injuries, whether incidental or consequential, or claims for such damages based on any legal theory, which may occur while using this product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state and country to country.