Preheating Flair's cylinder is necessary to achieving a great espresso and the temperature strip will aid you in reaching that optimum preheat time needed.
The temperature level window sets off with a reddish-brown colour and as the gauge warms in response to the temperature change the colour continues to change to green.
- Temperature Range: 70 to 100°C (158 to 212°F)
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2°C
- 1.9 by 7cm (0.75 x 2.75″)
- TAN window is above actual temperature reading
- GREEN window is actual temperature reading
- BLUE window is below actual temperature reading
- Moisture Resistant: Self-Adhesive Backing
- Estimated Longevity of Adhesive (if applied according to instructions*): 2 years
*Compatibility: PRO models only
- Calculated at Checkout
- PLEASE NOTE:
- All of our deliveries are sent with 'next business day' service (Friday orders before 12:00 delivered on Monday and all weekend orders delivered on Tuesday).
- Due to COVID-19:
- the courier companies are overloaded therefore in some cases there could be a slight delay with your delivery. We are monitoring the orders and shipments daily and will be in touch in case of any issues.
- Standard Delivery:
- Free delivery:
- For all purchases over £70