Doppio Brown Blend Capsules
Brown House Blend Coffee Beans offer light body, medium acidity and beautiful rich aroma. It presents hints of berries and spices, with an intense floral aroma.
The Brown House Blend is 100% Arabica from Colombia, Brazil, Guatemala and Ethiopia. There are a number of factors that determine a profile of a coffee, including the altitude it is grown at, the soil quality, origin and roast. Typically, Arabica beans are grown at higher elevations than Robusta beans and present a more complex sensorial profile in a cup. Different tasting notes will be characteristic to its origin. Our Brown beans are a blend from different origins and roasted in a way to give you the sensorial variation. Truly the World in a cup!
Doppio House Blends
Doppio House Blends are our signature coffee line. With Green, Blue and Brown, you can be sure to find a variety in aroma and taste to satisfy your palate.
- Each box contains 10 coffee capsules
- Our Capsules are Nespresso compatible!
- Aluminium made - 100% Plastic-Free!
- 100% recyclable at home
- Aluminium can be recycled forever
Prefer a richer coffee blend? Try our Green Blend for a richer, full-flavoured coffee with hints of cocoa.
- PLEASE NOTE:
- All of our deliveries are sent with 'next business day' service (Friday orders before 12:00 delivered on Monday and all weekend orders delivered on Tuesday).
- Due to COVID-19:
- the courier companies are overloaded therefore in some cases there could be a slight delay with your delivery. We are monitoring the orders and shipments daily and will be in touch in case of any issues.
- Standard Delivery:
- Free delivery:
- For all purchases over £70
- Aluminium made:
- 100% Plastic-Free! Our capsules are made of aluminium and packed in controlled environment ensuring coffee characteristics are kept and delivered with every cup
- 100% recyclable at home:
- Scooping out the coffee from your used capsules allows you to recycle it at home
- Aluminium can be recycled forever:
- Aluminium does not loss any of its qualities during the recycling process therefore can be recycled forever