ECM Flow Valve
ECM Flow Valve device allows the user to manually adjust the flow of the water inside the brewing head and manually control the profile of the coffee extraction. The flow control enables the user to fully control the time of the pre-infusion stage and amount of water flowing through the group-head over the defined extraction time.
- ECM Flow Control device is made of Stainless Steel to resist corrosion.
- includes a gauge presenting the user with the pressure in the group-head at any given time.
- Can be installed on all ECM coffee machines that are equipped with an E61 group-head.
- 1 pressure gauge, display up to 16 bar, diameter 45mm
- 1 flow regulator
- 1 seal
- 1 spring
- Calculated at Checkout
- PLEASE NOTE:
- All of our deliveries are sent with 'next business day' service (Friday orders before 12:00 delivered on Monday and all weekend orders delivered on Tuesday).
- Due to COVID-19:
- the courier companies are overloaded therefore in some cases there could be a slight delay with your delivery. We are monitoring the orders and shipments daily and will be in touch in case of any issues.
- Standard Delivery:
- Free delivery:
- For all purchases over £70