ECM Flow Valve
ECM Flow Valve device allows the user to manually adjust the flow of the water inside the brewing head and manually control the profile of the coffee extraction. The flow control enables the user to fully control the time of the pre-infusion stage and amount of water flowing through the group-head over the defined extraction time.
- ECM Flow Control device is made of Stainless Steel to resist corrosion.
- includes a gauge presenting the user with the pressure in the group-head at any given time.
- Can be installed on all ECM coffee machines that are equipped with an E61 group-head.
- 1 pressure gauge, display up to 16 bar, diameter 45mm
- 1 flow regulator
- 1 seal
- 1 spring
- Standard Delivery:
- Free delivery:
- For all purchases over £45
- Please Note:
- Standard shipping will typically take up to 5 business days including order processing. The day of order placement is day 0.
- In an event where courier companies are overloaded, there could be a delay with your delivery. We are monitoring orders and shipments daily and will be in touch in case of any issues.