Flair Espresso Classic - Black
The Flair Classic out of the original Flair Espresso series is the model that shook the coffee world with its manual solution to espresso making.
As capable as any of the later models, the Flair Classic is designed to produce quality espressos at that perfect pressure between 6-9 bars, and its so portable that you can enjoy it wherever you are!
This upgraded model is with a removable attachment for the portafilter base which will host the PRO's brewing head when you decide to upgrade.
- Espresso maker with Detachable Brewing Head - Easy to use and clean
- Professional quality espresso at home
- No cables, no batteries or electronics
- Durable - Aluminium press stand and stainless steel Brewing head
- Portable - comes with carrying case
- Matt black and Red portafilter base
- Comes with Bottomless 2-in-1 Portafilter
- *The glass in the picture is not included
- Weight: 3.2kg (5lbs)
- Case Size: 32cm x 23cm x 8cm (12.5"L x 9"W x 3.25"H)
- Assembled Size: 30cm x 15cm x 25cm (12"L x 6"W x 10"H)
- Cylinder Water Capacity: 60ml
- Lever Pressure: 6 BAR to 10 BAR
- Shot Extraction Time: Target between 25 and 40 seconds
- Shot Volume: Roughly 40ml
- Coffee Grounds Input Weight: Recommend between 12 and 18 grams
What you will need:
- Freshly roasted coffee beans | We recommend our House Blends
- A burr grinder, to freshly grind your beans minutes before brewing | Check out our grinders
- Rapid boiled water, at a target temperature range around 94 degrees Celsius
- Some passion to press down the lever
- Calculated at Checkout
- PLEASE NOTE:
- All of our deliveries are sent with 'next business day' service (Friday orders before 12:00 delivered on Monday and all weekend orders delivered on Tuesday).
- Due to COVID-19:
- the courier companies are overloaded therefore in some cases there could be a slight delay with your delivery. We are monitoring the orders and shipments daily and will be in touch in case of any issues.