- Easy Brewing Experience - For at-home espresso
- Intuitive Design - Reduced exit port (Flow of water is restricted through coffee grounds for a proper extraction time and pressure)
- Convenient - Can be used with any quality grinder and still deliver a delicious crema.
- Great Accessory - Ideal also for Signature and Classic models to reduce the need to dial-in a grinder.
- Compatibility - The NEO, Classic & Signature - (all standard brew heads)
The Flow-Control Portafilter V2 is an upgrade from Flair’s original flow-control technology paired with the NEO.
The Flow-Control V2 improvements:
- Addition of a removable spout allowing for cleaning and de-clogging of a spout.
- Easier cleaning and maintenance of the portafilter.
- Prolonged lifespan - with proper use, each spout will enjoy a long lifespan.
In the case of loss or damage the are replacement packs of three (3) spouts available.
*Dispersion screen sold separately
Warranty of Parts & Accessories
Parts that are more subject to normal wear and tear, such as O-rings, Silicone Sleeve, Piston, Pressure Gauge and Portafilter are warranted against defects in material, design or workmanship for six (6) months from the purchase date, although these items are expected to last beyond the warranty.
General Warranty Terms
Proof of purchase is required to validate the warranty period.
Warranties apply only when the product and parts are used in accordance with all operating instructions. The warranty does not include shipping costs. The warranty becomes void if the product or parts are modified, abused or improperly used, damaged by accident or neglect, or if any parts are improperly installed.
Email email@example.com with any questions about a possible defect. All defective product claims will be handled on an individual basis by our Customer Service that will ask you to describe the problem and provide the purchase date and location. Upon confirmation of the defect, we will give you a Return Material Authorisation (RMA) for you to use and return the product or defective part. The RMA number must be clearly written on the side of the shipping box in which you return the product. Unless otherwise instructed by us, the product or parts must be sent freight prepaid to our company address and not to the store it was purchased from. Customers are liable for shipping costs.
Intact Idea makes no other warranties, express or implied, and specifically excludes warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Intact Idea’s liability under this warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective part(s), whichever may apply. Intact Idea shall not be responsible for any damages or personal injuries, whether incidental or consequential, or claims for such damages based on any legal theory, which may occur while using this product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state and country to country.